ABC Group Limited.
- I have read the following Terms and Conditions, including abcfx.uk Policies (including, without limitation, Deposit and Withdrawal Policy, Risk Disclaimer and Risk Disclosure Policy, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy and Underage Policy).
- I understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with all policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between me and (the “Agreement”).
- I am over 18 and the information provided in this application is true and correct and that I will notify abcfx.uk of any material changes.
- abcfx.uk may not be able to ascertain the appropriateness of any product to me, including due to lack of experience or undisclosed information.
- I have entered full, accurate and truthful details, including my residential address and identity.
- abcfx.uk may at any time without limitation amend any of the terms set out in this agreement by posting such information on our website.
abcfx.uk offers access to its website and services to clients that accept the terms and conditions. By using the website, you explicitly confirm that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
Our obligations are subject to any limits or restrictions which we may agree in writing, and any statutory, regulatory, legal or market requirements.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users and in case you require additional information on any of the subjects presented below, feel free to contact our customer support at any time. You must first read and then accept these terms and conditions in order to benefit of the best services provided by abcfx.uk and for the agreement to become effective upon acceptance If abcfx.uk decides to make any amendments they will be posted online and in order to keep trading on the website, you might be asked to accept the new terms.
In order to be eligible to operate your trading with abcfx.uk you must be over the age of 18 and to fully understand the risks involved. You hereby acknowledge that you have the knowledge and experience to trade and understand the risks involved. We can’t be held responsible for any damage or loss and we are not responsible for verifying whether you possess sufficient knowledge or whether your trading choices are wise.
The same conditions apply regarding legal restrictions. You should understand in full that trading, investments and similar operations are regulated in a different way, throughout the world. The fact that you can access our website and use the tools abcfx.uk offers doesn’t necessarily mean that it is legal in your country to do so.
Users accessing this site are required to inform themselves about the jurisdiction restrictions and you are hereby declaring that the funds you are using for trading are not originating from any criminal activity or otherwise breach any law.
Do not abuse the license or services provided to you. By accepting the terms and conditions you will be granted a limited license, but you can’t deep-link to the website or copy and resell the materials appearing on abcfx.uk. The information provided by us should be used entirely for executing transactions inside or within abcfx.uk.
Please note that closing or suspending your account due to a breach of the terms of service and explicitly the Acceptable Use Policy, may entail loss due to the closing of positions.
Do not provide false or inaccurate information. The license granted will be terminated if we notice that the data you provide is not accurate and you will cease to access the services. You agree that abcfx.uk can terminate your access to any of the services offered for online trading at its sole discretion and with or without notice and close your transaction.
The present terms and conditions state that under no circumstances shall abcfx.uk or its employees be liable for lost profits or any kind of damage occurring during trading, due to connection to our website, including negligence. In any proven circumstance, the liability of abcfx.uk is limited to our last monthly commissions received of money you transferred or deposited in your trading account.
I confirm that I got an opportunity to trade on a demo platform and/or read a tutorial and I understand as a consequence how to trade and the risks that are involved. In addition, I have read and understood the risks that are involved in trading in Forex, Commodities and/or CFDs (“trading”).
1. The Introduction to these terms of service is inseparable part thereof and together with all company policies constitute a binding Agreement between the User and abcfx.uk.
You and any person making use of the Site are referred to hereunder as “User” and/or “Client”.
2. By accessing, visiting and/or using this Site, any person so doing unequivocally and unreservedly expresses his or her binding agreement to any and all of these Terms and Conditions, constituting a binding agreement between the User and abcfx.uk, and undertakes to fully comply therewith. Any and all activity on, with and/or via this Site shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions or any of the policies – you cannot use abcfx.uk services and please stop using this site at once.
3. Permitted Use: Any User must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in usage of this Site under the laws applicable to him/her. User represents that he or she has full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements. Users may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this Site. This Site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
4. Your Account and the Bank Account: Upon receipt of your application, we may carry out credit or other checks as we deem appropriate from time to time including without limit obtaining references from your bank, employer or credit agencies (if applicable). Credit reference agencies will record details of the search irrespective of whether your application proceeds or not. We reserve the right to carry out further credit checks at any time whilst this Agreement is in force.
Confirm that the Bank Account details are complete and accurate and that you will notify us immediately if these change and will provide us with such documentation as we request in respect of such revised Bank Account; Confirm that (unless otherwise agreed by us) the Bank Account relates to a bank account opened in your country of main residence; Acknowledge and accept that we are under no obligation to transfer any monies to or accept any monies from any account other than the Bank Account.
5. IP and Copyright Notice: All texts, graphics, sounds, information, designs, applications, content, source codes and object code files, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material (hereinafter: “information” or “data”). The information on this Site belongs to abcfx.uk or its respective affiliates and suppliers and may not be copied or used without prior approval. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
6. Force majeure: Whilst we will endeavor to comply with our obligations in a timely manner we will incur no liability whatsoever for any partial or non-performance of our obligations by reason of any cause beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to any communications, systems or computer failure, market default, suspension, failure or closure, or the imposition or change (including a change of interpretation) of any law or governmental or regulatory requirement and we shall not be held liable for any loss you may incur as a result thereof.
where we are (in our opinion) unable to maintain an orderly market as a consequence of civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, riots or power or communication failure; excessive volatility in the financial markets; suspension, closure or liquidation of underlying markets.
alter trading times; alter the Margin Requirement; close or cancel any open contracts/positions.
7. Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of abcfx.uk and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of abcfx.uk.
8. Logins Security: It is your responsibility to maintain the positive balance on your Account at all such times. This includes ensuring that the required level of margin is in place. If you have more than one Account, this responsibility will relate to each Account separately, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing with you. Every person using a login (whether or not in fact such person is a duly authorized Client) will be deemed to be authorized to enter into the system and/or (as the case may be) to give any other instructions or communications on behalf of abcfx.uk’s Client that is represented by the login according to the registration information provided by abcfx.uk. abcfx.uk will act on such instructions without being obliged to obtain any further written or other confirmation, and, for the avoidance of doubt, the relevant transaction fees shall become payable.
9. Unlawful usage: You are prohibited from making any unlawful usage of this Site, and are informed and aware to the fact that in addition to these terms and conditions and any and all policies for usage of this Site, you may and are expected to be subjected to laws and regulations applicable in your or any relevant jurisdiction, including any promulgations related to gambling, securities, taxation and/or anti-money laundering. abcfx.uk does not encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials and/or User from this Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10. User undertakes that any and all information provided by him is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
11. User undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold abcfx.uk harmless, as well as any and all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and/or officers, against or from any liabilities, obligations, claims, debts, expenses etc., in any way connected with any misuse or abuse of the site, information or services provided or contained herein, including in particular (but not limited to) any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or violation of any law whatsoever (including any violation or infringement of any third party rights) and/or any breach of any applicable third party terms and conditions;
12. no warranties express or implied: use this site at your own risk. the information, materials and services provided on or through this website are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
You must read the Risk Warning Notice and all the other documents supplied to you in connection with this Agreement very carefully. DO NOT submit the Online Application Form if you are unsure as to the effects of this Agreement or the nature of the risks involved. By clicking on the “Submit” button and submitting the Online Application Form to us, then you are acknowledging that you have read the documents supplied and that you understand and accept the terms of this Agreement.
13. abcfx.uk and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, employees, lawyers, trustees, bankers and/or officers does not regulate and/or oversee and/or verify the information published on this Site, including articles, trading information, quotes, et cetera. abcfx.uk’s sole responsibility and endeavor is to facilitate trading and provide information and articles deemed useful. abcfx.uk shall not incur any liability, in any way, or otherwise bear any damages and/or expenses to any user or third party, except for return of last monthly fees (to the extent that such fees were actually paid to abcfx.uk), and subject to the terms set herein. abcfx.uk shall not be liable to denial of service on any grounds, whether general, personal or specific. abcfx.uk shall not be liable in any way for information, software, products and/or services provided by third parties.
14. The Site may be, at any time and at abcfx.uk’s sole discretion, be off-line for maintenance or for any other reason, and service may be denied, temporarily and/or continually and/or indefinitely, of any person at no liability to abcfx.uk
abcfx.uk doesn’t guarantee that you will be able to access the website at any time and location and it doesn’t make any warranties with respect to the web site content. Without limiting the foregoing, abcfx.uk will not be held responsible for an impossibility of executing trading orders, due to letdowns in the operation of informational systems due to technical faults, which are beyond its control.
15. Neither abcfx.uk nor any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees and officers warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this website. The information, materials and services provided on or through this website may be out of date, and neither abcfx.uk nor any of its respective affiliates makes any commitment or assumes any duty to verify, validate or update such information, materials or services.
Except as explicitly set herein and under specific conditions, We DO NOT provide any advisory service. All transactions, investments and decisions are at your own discretion and risk.
16. abcfx.uk and/or any or all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and/or officers, does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Site.
17. in no event will abcfx.uk or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this website, be liable towards you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. the foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law.
18. in the event of any problem with this website or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this website. if you are a registered user you may receive a return of fees received by abcfx.uk within the previous month with respect to services that were fully denied as a result of an act or omission by abcfx.uk. all claims against abcfx.uk shall become obsolete within 12 months of the occurrence giving rise to the claim.
19. The above disclaimers means that abcfx.uk does not undertake to provide any service and/or any and all functionality on the Site. This also means if you believe you have any claim against abcfx.uk it should be presented with no delay and shall be null and void within 12 months of the first time it came to be.
20. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: Without prejudice to the above, User acknowledges and accepts that abcfx.uk and its legal advisors are fully entitled at all times to amend, add to and/or revoke any and all of these Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion, without giving User any notice thereof. Any such amendment, addition or revocation shall become fully effective and binding upon being posted on Site. You should visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be added to or superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site. These terms and conditions have been last updated on January 1, 2014.
This means that these Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended from time to time by abcfx.uk, and shall apply to any user immediately. abcfx.uk shall maintain a link to these Terms and Conditions on every page on the Site, and state the last date these Terms and Conditions were updated on.
21. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and abcfx.uk to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any dispute arising therefrom or in connection therewith shall be brought before the courts of law of London, UK which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the same.
22. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration: The parties will attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any claim or dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the parties fail to agree upon terms of settlement, either side may submit the dispute to confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC ADR Rules, whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English, in London, UK or another place agreed by Parties. Without derogating of the provisions above, this clause explicitly sets exclusive jurisdiction to said arbitration process, and neither Party shall be entitled to submit any dispute to the courts of its domicile which contradicts said arbitration process. This means that UK law shall apply to the Site and services contemplated herein, and that any claim towards abcfx.uk must be submitted to appropriate arbitration in London, UK.
23. Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to our WD policy and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice.
24. Additional Assistance: If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at any time. This means you should contact us beforehand if anything of these Terms and Conditions is unclear, unfair or unacceptable to you.
26. Assignment to Third Parties: abcfx.uk is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer or sub-license any and all of its rights provided for herein, including any rights with regards to information or data, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. This means that the agreement between User and abcfx.uk on the terms set under the Terms and Conditions may be assigned, in full or in part by abcfx.uk, but not by the User. These privileges as well as the limitations of liability are abcfx.uk’s one-sided prerogatives under these Terms and Conditions but this Site would not be feasible without them.
27. No Waiver: abcfx.uk’s acquiescence to any breach of These Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to abcfx.uk’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
28. Severability: Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein. This means that if a specific article in these Terms and Conditions is ruled by a competent court as unenforceable for any reason, then such ruling shall only apply to the respective specific articles or provisions and not to this entire agreement.
29. Language: This Terms and Conditions are elaborated in English language. For the purposes of information and at the sole discretion of abcfx.uk versions in other languages may be displayed at the site. In case of discrepancies between English and other language versions the English language version prevails.
30. How to Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns, please contact us anytime at Support@abcfx.uk or via telephone at +442080771723 Deposit and Withdrawal Policy (WD Policy) Trading in any investment opportunity that may generate profit requires ABCfx’s customers to deposit money on their online account. Profits may be withdrawn from the online account. Deposits and withdrawals are regulated by this WD policy as well as the generally applicable terms and conditions.
There are several ways you can Deposit. The first way is using your Credit Card. We support both VISA and MASTERCARD payment gateways. The other way is via Bank Wire Transfer. Please note that in order to complete a Deposit request via Bank Wire Transfer you will have to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain the correct bank details. You will also have to fill in Bank Wire Details in Client office that can be reached on https://client.abcfx.uk , please note that completing a payment via Bank Transfer can take from 3 to 7 working days to be delivered to us. You are also advised to send us a proof of payment copy with SWIFT details so we can track your transfer much. Please note that we can only accept payments from a person whose name is stated in the Trading Account, we cannot accept any other Credit Card holders other than you. Dixipay Ltd is the verified acquirer for VISA/MASTERCARD.
According to the payment agent agreement between ABC Group Ltd and Melabro Limited, located at St. Vincent Grenadines, Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Kingstown 1510, Melabro Limited, located at Strovolos 77, Nicosia 2018, Cyprus is acting as a payment agent providing payment services to ABC Group Ltd.
The Minimum Deposit amount is: €1.00 The Minimum Amount required on trading account to start Trading is: €500
According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, withdrawals must be performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card that you used to deposit the funds. Funds will be first returned to the credit/debit card that you have used to Deposit and after that a Bank Wire Transfer will be completed in order to withdraw the profit that the client has made.
Please note that abcfx.uk will refund your funds in the same currency that we have obtained them. Without derogating of the foregoing, abcfx.uk may execute withdrawals to a different facility than the one used for the deposit, subject to Anti Money-Laundering regulations.
Furthermore, when it comes to withdrawals, Client may be required to present additional information and documents. Please note that all withdrawals are completed by us in 2-7 working days from the day you submit a Withdrawal request.
abcfx.uk covers all the possible commissions from the side of the platform and payment gateways, however please note that your bank may charge you for incoming payments (please contact your bank and make sure you are aware of any possible commissions that may arise)
Funds appearing on Clients’ account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives, or any other sums not directly deposited by the Client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds”). Please note unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non-Deposited Funds are not available for withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non-Deposited Funds may be assigned to Client’s account in certain occasions (for example, for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account).
In order to process your withdrawal request, you must:
Print the [withdrawal.pdf] form. Client will log in to his account through the website, click on withdrawal, fill up the information and fill up the withdrawal form. Sign the printed form. Send the form to us via e-mail as a scanned image (JPG, GIF, PNG, non-password protected PDF) to email@example.com
Important: Account holder is required to monitor account regularly, and ensure that available margin exists in the account prior to submitting this request, as such withdrawal may have an impact on existing open positions or trading strategy used.
The time it takes for the money to reach your credit card or bank account that has been used to deposit funds may vary (usually up to five business days). Note that it might take longer for withdrawals to bank accounts due to the additional security procedures in force.
The request will generally be processed by abcfx.uk within 2 business days of receipt. In order to avoid any delays please review your information carefully before submitting your request. abcfx.uk assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by the account holder.
Corresponding withdrawals will take 4 to 7 business days to process. abcfx.uk cannot monitor and is not responsible in any way for the Client’s Credit Card Company or bank’s internal procedures. Client must follow up with the credit card or respective bank independently.
Funds are released to your credit account once your credit card merchant has debited the funds from our account. This process may take up to 5 business days or more to reflect on your credit card account balance. If you do not have online access to your credit card, it should appear on the next billing statement(s) depending on your card’s billing cycle.
Please note clearly that we are not committed to any time frame and that any additional charges imposed by third parties shall be deducted from the deposit or the withdrawal, as applicable.
Additional Charges: If the receiving bank uses an intermediary bank to send/receive funds, you may incur additional fees charged by the intermediary bank. These charges are usually placed for transmitting the wire for your bank. abcfx.uk is not involved with and nor has any control over these additional fees. Please check with your financial institution for more information.
For Credit card deposits, when you choose an account in a different currency than USD (United States Dollar), your credit card will be debited properly in accordance with amount deposited and the applicable exchange rates. In addition to the exchanged sum deposited, additional credit cards fees may apply (as a result, in such cases you may notice discrepancies between the sum of deposit and the sum charged on your credit card). Customers must accept these slight variations that can occur and won’t try to charge this back.
If you have used a credit card to deposit money, performed online trading and decide to cash in on your winnings, the same credit card must be used. It’s allowed to withdrawal funds via the credit card, this can only be the same credit card, used for depositing the funds, up to the amount deposited. Amounts exceeding that, will be wire – transferred.
Your Account may comprise of different currencies. These will be subject to the following conditions: We may accept payments into the account in different currencies and any payments due to or from us and any net balances on the account shall be reported by us in the respective currency; The account is maintained in US Dollars (“Base Currency”) and any other currency will be converted at the exchange rate existing at the point of conversion (“Exchange Rate”); if the Client send funds in another currency than his account’s currency, we will apply an exchange rate to our discretion.
We will generally settle trades or perform any required set offs and deductions in the relevant currency where the account comprises such currency ledger, save that where such currency balance is insufficient, we may settle trades in any currency using the Exchange Rate.
Please note this policy cannot be exhaustive, and additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering. Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by abcfx.uk, at its sole discretion. For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at +442080771723
abcfx.uk strives to provide its customers with the best tools for trading, including introductory guidance for the live trading environment and a written daily analysis on the abcfx.uk website. abcfx.uk does not manage or advise on investments.
abcfx.uk allows you to trade in highly speculative investments which involve a significant risk of loss. Such trading is not suitable for all investors so you must ensure that you fully understand the risks before trading.
You accept that the transactions you perform with abcfx.uk may involve financial instruments that are not:
We give no warranty or promise as to the performance or profitability of your Account with us or your investments or any part thereof.
forex, options and contracts for differences (cfd’s) is highly speculative, carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. client may sustain a loss of some or all of client’s invested capital; therefore, client should not speculate with capital that client cannot afford to lose. client should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. please click here to read full risk warning. client hereby confirms that he is knowledgeable as for the aforementioned risks.
Due to the high risk nature of trading, we explicitly do not make any EXPRESS OR IMPLIED warranties or guarantees that you will make any profit or that you will not lose any OR all of your DEPOSITED investments.
Further, abcfx.uk is not responsible for the accuracy of information or content provided by third parties, including site and information linked to or presented in this website.
Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by abcfx.uk, at its sole discretion.
There is a possibility that you may sustain a partial or total loss of your investment funds when trading. Even if you make money, you should be aware that the market can quickly turn. Never trade with more than you can afford to lose.
Acceptable Use Policy [AUP]
Important: You are hereby advised that any breach of this acceptable use policy or otherwise manipulating, abusing or exploiting abcfx.uk online trading services offered to the public, may result in significant monetary and other damages to abcfx.uk and/or third parties, including other users and traders like yourself, and abcfx.uk shall be entitled to seek any remedy available to it hereunder or under law, including an injunction RELIEF.
Without derogating of the provisions of the following Acceptable Use Policy, any of the following activities are explicitly prohibited and shall be deemed fundamental breach of the Terms of Service Agreement:
Unauthorized automated access to the services and systems. Latency exploitation in trading. Coordinated trade through multiple accounts (including trading in tandem). Any reverse engineering of the software or the services.
You shall not: Violate or attempt to violate abcfx.uk security or attempt to interfere or interfere with abcfx.uk networks, authentication measures, servers or equipment. Attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account which includes accessing data not intended to the recipient, logging onto a server where access is not authorized or probing the security of other networks. Attempt to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to you through abcfx.uk System and/or services.
- Require clarifications, authentications, documentations or other proof or details relevant to an investigation. - Prevent Client access to the System for good cause at its discretion.
Repair, rectify and/or rollback Client’s transactions to perform restitution for and by abcfx.uk or third party.
- Offset, deduct and/or confiscate funds and/or information as required at its discretion in accordance with law and/or any court order or instructions from a competent investigative or law enforcement authority. - Suspend or terminate abcfx.uk use of its systems and/or service; or take any action as it considers appropriate.
All clients who wish to receive Special Promotions and/or Bonuses must first receive approval from abcfx.uk’s Financial account manager. At no time will a client be allowed to enroll automatically in any of the Special Promotions without said approval. Terms and Conditions will apply to all promotions.
Automatic Special Bonus: I agree to receive an Automatic Special Bonus on my Account. The monthly bonus will be equal to up to 2.5% of my initial investment in the Account. This Automatic Special Bonus is applicable only to accounts managed by financeprosysco.com or eindelijkrendement.eu’s in-house expert advisors.
For example: If a person deposits $100,000 upon opening his account, he will receive $2,500 a month added to the account as a bonus. The accumulated volume required to withdraw funds on the account shall be adjusted accordingly.
For example: If a person deposits $100,000 upon opening his account, he will receive $2,500 a month added to the account as a bonus on the first month. If on the respective date on the following month the balance in the Account is $50,000 then the monthly bonus for that month will be adjusted accordingly to $1,750. The accumulated volume required to withdraw funds on the account shall be adjusted accordingly.
Withdrawal Restriction: I understand and agree that upon receiving the bonus, I must maintain this investment at abcfx.uk for a minimum of one (1) year. THIS MEANS YOU MAY NOT WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL 1 YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE THE DATE YOU STARTED RECEIVING THE BONUS.
Minimum Trading Volume Restriction: I understand that the bonus can be used to trade on my account but the withdrawal of the bonus shall be subject to the minimum trading volume of thirty (30) times the bonus issued.
By clicking “I Agree” in the account registration page, I am confirming that: I hereby confirm and agree to the Automatic Special Bonus Terms and Conditions provided here. I have read the Terms and Conditions, including abcfx.uk Policies (including, without limitation, Deposit and Withdrawal Policy, Risk Disclaimer and Risk Disclosure Policy, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy and Underage Policy) available on abcfx.uk. I understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with the Special Bonus Terms and Conditions and all other policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between me and abcfx.uk. I understand that the above mentioned Terms and Conditions will apply to my account. I understand markets can fluctuate dramatically and that any investment carries risk, including the possibility of losing the entire amount of my investment. I understand that my account will be managed by a third party system and that abcfx.uk is in no way liable for any trading that takes place on this account or losses incurred as a result of trading, barring any critical technical errors on the part of ABC FX Group trading software (i.e. MT5, Sirix Web Trader). I understand and acknowledge that this policy may be amended from time to time by abcfx.uk, at its sole discretion.
Please note this policy cannot be exhaustive, and additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to technological changes, experience, regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering. This AUP is subject to change at abcfx.uk sole discretion at any time and any change is effective when posted on abcfx.uk website
A client makes an investment of $10,000 USD and chooses to take the abcfx.uk Match Bonus. In their account, the client now has their initial $1,000 USD cash deposit, plus an additional $1,000 USD as a Credited bonus. Leverage on the account is set at 1:100. Say for example, the client opens a BUY position in EURUSD of 1 standard Lot, which is equivalent to $100,000 USD. The required equity to support this position is $1,000 USD (Using leverage of 1:100). After the position is opened, the market starts moving against the client and takes a dramatic fall, with the client’s position losing significant money.
The client holds onto his open position and his account continues to lose more of its original equity, eventually dropping to $500 USD (of original equity). At this point, the client will not receive a Margin Call because he has been Credited a Bonus in his account.
The price of EURUSD keeps dropping and the equity of the account now falls to $200 USD of original equity, but the client’s position will not be stopped out. Instead, the client’s position will only be stopped out when the cash equity of the account drops to zero. In other words, if a client holds an open position when the cash equity of his account reaches 0 USD, the account is then closed.
A client deposits $1000 USD and elects to receive the abcfx.uk Special Bonus. The client will be able to withdraw the bonus after trading a total volume of 1000 Standard Lots (where each lot traded equals 1 USD of bonus money). It is important to note, that unlike most other bonus programs, we do not impose a limit on completing the volume requirements. Therefore, we encourage conservative trading practices in completing the volume requirements.
All investments managed by ABC FX Group Ltd or a third party require that the account be maintained for a period of no less than 12 months, including but not limited to withdrawals, minimum balance, and volume requirements. All managed accounts must also adhere to the terms and conditions presented herein. Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by abcfx.uk, at its sole discretion. For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us at any time at Support@abcfx.uk or via telephone at +442080771723 Support@abcfx.uk or via telephone at +442080771723