AGREEMENT ON SETTING AND USING STOP OUT
ABC Group Limited.
ABC Group Limited a Company, with its registered office at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, P.O. Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. (hereinafter - the “Company”), provides this Agreement on setting and using Stop out level, as a public contract-offer to all Clients.
1: Subject of the agreement
The Client sets a Stop out level and the Company will stop trading on the trading account opened in the Company, under the terms and conditions of the present Agreement.
2: Eligibility of stop out setting
To set a Stop out level a new Client must open a trading account in the Company and make a deposit in the trading account via the Client Login at the website: //client.abcfx.uk.
3: Using and deactivating stop out
- 3.1 Setting the Stop out level on the Client's trading account means that if and when the amount of available funds in the trading account of the Client becomes less or equal to the Stop out level, the Company will have the right to liquidate Open positions in the trading account in whole or in part without notice.
- 3.2 If there are any credit funds on a Client's trading account, the Company will liquidate all open positions in whole or in part without notice when the available funds in the trading account of the Client will be less or equal to the set Stop out level plus any credit amounts.
- 3.3 After Stop-out level is reached, the Client must release Stop-out in order to be able to open new positions in the trading account.
- 3.4 After the automatic closing of all transactions the exact balance of the Client's trading account may be either higher or lower than the set value of Stop-out. The amount of deviation between the Client’s trading account balance and the set value of Stop-out will be determined by the changing market rate quotations at the moment when Stop-out level was reached and by the number of open lots on the Client’s trading account at this moment.
- 3.5 This Agreement shall terminate when the Client Releases Stop-out via their Client Login at the website: //client.abcfx.uk.
The Company reserves all rights to modify and/or alter and/or replace and/or cancel and/ or remove and/or discontinue and/or terminate this Stop out offer as well as each and any one or all of the present Terms & Conditions at any time and at its absolute discretion without prior notice. All information regarding changing conditions, replacing and cancelling the present Agreement or its separate parts can be found at the website: https://abcfx.uk.
5: Acknowledgment and acceptance
TAll present Terms and Conditions of the Stop Out Offer are essential and binding and by depositing funds in the trading account under this offer the Client acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by the present Terms and Conditions of the Stop out Offer and/or any additional special conditions relating to a specific Stop out as the case may be, to be found on the Company website at https://abcfx.uk.
All present Terms and Conditions of this Stop out Offer are governed by the Laws of the Republic of Fiji and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district courts of Fiji.
7: Other terms and final provisions
- 7.1 The Company’s internet website used to store information specified by the present Agreement is: https://abcfx.uk..
- 7.2 The client’s consent to the terms of the present Agreement is confirmed by pressing the “Accept” button to be found in their Client Login. Stop out is considered to be set in the Client’s trading account only after the Clients consent to the terms of the present Agreement to be found in the client’s Client Login at the website: https:///client.abcfx.uk.
- 7.3 This Agreement shall enter into force upon the Client’s consent to the terms of present Agreement.
- 7.4 This Agreement is made in a single copy and placed by the Company at the website: https://abcfx.uk. as a public offer.